Build the Wall, Make it Tall
Progressives should do the math:
(Services for all in the USA)
(Services for none in the USA)
We need to know who every non-citizen is before they cross our international borders. Without such knowledge our Federal government is shirking its responsibility to protect us and our economy.
1. Where is the Congressional Committee dedicated to fighting inflation? The need is obvious!
2. Tim Geist drives a Tesla and owns a solar powered home. HOWEVER, GAS prices are far TOO HIGH! Drill, drill, drill, we must help wean the world off of Russian oil. This is an emergency.
3. Northern California could be exporting clean energy at a profit helping to pay for healthy forest infrastructure and full of prosperous farmers selling us less expensive food, IF we had the will to build more Dams for cheap abundant water.
4. CAP and Dividend: Big corporate polluters should PAY EVERY CITIZEN a portion of their fines for exposing US to toxins.
5. When Americans have more money in their pockets, they can put more of it back into their local economies. Tim will never stop thinking about ways to keep more of your money in your pockets.
Help Promote a Law to Nonviolently
Make Congressmen Afraid to Lie to US Because
We must Stop the Hateful Lies
Before our Democracy Dies
TIM HAS A PLAN.
Give Tim Geist a voice in Congress and Tim will never stop promoting legislation to permit honest: Congressmen, Senators and Candidates for those positions, to CHALLENGE their LIAR piers to a DUEL in Federal Court where one of the two will surely be SENTENCED to PRISON, for their specific lie!
If the liar does not accept the challenge, that will be proof to voters he is a COWARDLY LIAR. Because, the honest challenger verifiably put his very life at risk to prove the liar is a coward unworthy of voters' support.
If voters demand it, it will beome law.
Accept nothing less and we will earn our democratic republic, at last.
First Congressional District of California